Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

X7s

General car related chat
sapphireblack
Snr Member
Snr Member

X7s

Post by sapphireblack » Tue May 25, 2021 3:44 pm

I've recently driven across Europe, France via Switzerland to Italy. Several X7s spotted, lots of Alfa Stelvio's, i don't think I've seen one in the UK. A few G wagons with AMG badges and a few X5m in the mix too.

Numerous cars we don't get anymore spotted, Lancias for example (I know why) and even a Fiat SUV, don't recall the name.

Post Brexit we're definitely an island again!

Bladerunner919

Re: X7s

Post by Bladerunner919 » Tue May 25, 2021 4:20 pm

The X7 is pretty much the ugliest car I have ever seen - maybe we just have better taste in the UK!

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Tue May 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Only seen one X7, apart from the Dealer display, a year or so ago. They’re serious money (£90k) even in base 30d model, although very luxurious inside. They’re also huge so you need a big wallet to run one in this country I would expect - or be a footballer :P .
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Wayfarer

Post by Wayfarer » Wed May 26, 2021 6:52 am

The dealer I use had a couple of X7 in last time I visited, one as demonstrator and the other as dealer principal (I presume) both very well spec’d and expensive but very large and not really suitable for our narrow country roads, although had a new x5 for a couple of days whilst mine was waiting for a part, and very impressed but found it a wide especially with 22” wheels and narrow roads with high kerbs! However maybe in the list once I have worn my 40d f15 out, but given its 3 in September and only done 17k miles it could be a while!