Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Pastor Fluff.....

Jokes and humour! Keep it clean(ish) folks!
X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Pastor Fluff.....

Post by X5Sport » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:10 pm

The Reverend John Fluff was the pastor in a small town in Ireland. One day he was walking down on Main Street when he noticed a young lady of his congregation sitting in a pub drinking beer. The Reverend wasn’t happy!

He walked through the open door of the pub and sat down next to the woman. “Miss FitzGerald,” he said sternly, "This is no place for a member of my congregation." “ Why don't you let me take you home?" “Sure,” she said with a slur, obviously very drunk. When Miss FitzGerald stood up from the bar, she began to weave back and forth.

The Reverend realized that she had much to drink and grabbed her arms to steady her. When he did, they both lost their balance and despite the Reverend's efforts to hold her up, they both tumbled to the floor.

The Reverend wound up on top of Miss FitzGerald, her skirt hiked up to her waist.

The pub landlord looked over and said, “Oy you! We won’t have any o’ that carrying on in this pub!"

The Reverend looked up at the bartender and said, “But you don’t understand, I’m Pastor Fluff."

The bartender said, “Ah well, if you're that far in, ye might as well finish."
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

shadrack
Snr Member
Snr Member

Re: Pastor Fluff.....

Post by shadrack » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:19 pm

:))
current: 2016 Vw Crafter
              2007 318d touring
              2008 Transit sport van            
              1964 vw beach buggy
              1988 e30 325i convertible

Reusch

Re: Pastor Fluff.....

Post by Reusch » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 pm

:))
JFT96.YNWA

Current
Jaguar XF

Previous
Porsche Cayenne 3.2 (money pit)
BMW X5 3.0D
Mercedes C Class,Mazda RX8,Jaguar S Type 3.0.