Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Blonde Funeral Director....

Jokes and humour! Keep it clean(ish) folks!
X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Blonde Funeral Director....

Post by X5Sport » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 pm

A man who'd just died is delivered to a local undertakers wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit. The female blonde undertaker asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the blonde undertaker a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the undertaker, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the undertaker presents her with the blank check. 'There's no charge,' she says.
'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says.

'Honestly, madam,' the blonde says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'

'So I just switched the heads.'
(BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!)
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Mars

Re: Blonde Funeral Director....

Post by Mars » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:18 pm

:)) :):))
It did seem like the logical thing to do!
Mars
2014 3.0d M Sport (the snail)
Porsche Macan ordered 2017

donkeybrains

Re: Blonde Funeral Director....

Post by donkeybrains » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:18 pm

that awkward moment when two dead-then-decapitated people are wearing better suits than Jeremy Corbyn was in the house of commons....

xx