Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Don’t mess with Seniors!

Jokes and humour! Keep it clean(ish) folks!
X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Don’t mess with Seniors!

Post by X5Sport » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 pm

A retired couple returned to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman had just sold the car that they had been keen on buying to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply: "Young man, I thought that you said you would hold that car until we raised the £55,000 asking price. Yet I just overheard you close the deal for £45,000 to that lovely young lady there. And if I remember rightly you insisted there was no way you could discount this model."

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water. "Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?", replied the salesman grinning sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man.
"There you go", she said, "I told you I could get that idiot to lower the price. See you later, and Happy Birthday dad"

Once again ... don't mess with seniors ...  :P
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

graemeX5
Snr Member
Snr Member

Re: Don’t mess with Seniors!

Post by graemeX5 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Very funny I will remeber that when I go to the dealers next time  :))
Now: E70 X5 in Blue, 3 Minis Cooper S R53, JCW R56 & Cooper S Roadster R59 :drive:

Prev: Abarth 595C & 500C, E53 X5 4.4i, E88 135i M Sport, Audi TT Mk1 V6, 3 Smarts, 8 Vauxhalls, 4 Fords, 2 Triumphs, 1 Mini & Bikes

Reusch

Re: Don’t mess with Seniors!

Post by Reusch » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:04 pm

JFT96.YNWA

Current
Jaguar XF

Previous
Porsche Cayenne 3.2 (money pit)
BMW X5 3.0D
Mercedes C Class,Mazda RX8,Jaguar S Type 3.0.