Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Idiot driving on a space-saver

General car related chat
StuBeeDoo

Post by StuBeeDoo » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:46 am

While going about the course of my employer's business I've regularly seen a car being driven on its space-saver spare wheel since well before Christmas. Sadly, around these parts, it's not an unusual sight, TBH - there are quite a few of them. :o
This particular "offender" is a 2018 Golf GTI.

Yesterday I spy the Golf parked in a lay-by on one of the local by-passes, and guess what?? ............The space-saver is flat! I laughed so hard I nearly crashed the van.
October 2012 build X3 30d SE, Bluewater.  Now with Webasto sunroof and paddle-shift   8)

marti

Post by marti » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:43 am

:D :D :D

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:03 am

What an idiot (the Golf driver)! If that car was anything like my last VW Group jalopey it would have had all sorts of warning lights on too.

I suppose people just can’t afford to buy tyres etc with all the other bills rising - though it still amazes me the number of people receiving state support who smoke like brickworks chimneys!
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Leslie
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by Leslie » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:30 pm

If they can afford a 2018 car they can certainly afford a tyre just pure laziness which has now bit them on the ass :rofl: