Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Jokes and humour! Keep it clean(ish) folks!
X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:56 pm

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror.
Since her birthday was not far off, he asked what she'd like as a gift. "I'd like to be eight again," she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he rose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park.
What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, with popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed, exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well dear, what was it like being eight again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.
"I meant my dress size, you idiot!!!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

StuBeeDoo

Post by StuBeeDoo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:28 am

Brilliant! Wor Lass is going to use that in one of her future presentations.
October 2012 build X3 30d SE, Bluewater.  Now with Webasto sunroof and paddle-shift   8)

marti

Post by marti » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:31 am

:rofl: :rofl: