Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Finally build date for EV

General car related chat
pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Post by pvr » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:13 am

Ordered an ID.3 in September 2020, and now have a build date for first week Feb. It has been rather a long wait.

As I am buying it through the business, it will be nice and cheap to buy and run with the current 2% BIK. Also, like to have a "safe" option during the next fuel crisis.

77 Kwh plant in that one, will be interesting to find out what it is like to live with.

The X5M is not going anywhere, I am just offsetting the fuel from that when wearing my green hat (lie) :lol:

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:36 pm

Mine is currently at Wk13 with delivery in Wk16. Do I believe it? No! Significant number of recalls - mostly software (that’ll teach em to use Unix) - and delays in actually getting them on ships due to capacity issues.

At least (I hope) we won’t have had to wait quite as long as you. You have the patience of a saint to wait from 2020 to Feb ‘23. That’s outrageous. There are new orders for i4s dating back to June 2021 not as yet delivered, but three years!!!
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Post by pvr » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:45 pm

The annoying thing is seeing the benefits during that time disappear partly, with the road tax coming and BIK doubling and of course the charge costs going up. The Jeep has been fine though as the dog car