Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW festival @ Gaydon (14th August)

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Raj
Lifer
Lifer

BMW festival @ Gaydon (14th August)

Post by Raj » Thu May 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Over on EvoTechnik we always have a display there, but just wondered if anyone was heading over to it? Always a nice day out and a good chance to meet new and old faces. I've not had the privelege of meeting most you, so would be good to meet up. If you fancy it I can see if we have any spaces available on the EvoT stand too if you fancy displaying your pride and joy?

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: BMW festival @ Gaydon (14th August)

Post by X5Sport » Sun May 22, 2011 11:33 am

Hmmm, tricky one this. Which car to take. Been once before when HRH's E46 was about a week old and because it was (then) a rare 330Cd M-Sport convertible we got put just outside the Museum which confused us no end as we expected to get put in the usual car park.

Still a member of 'The BMWGB Club' so we may come up with the X6 if time and calendars permit.

It's often intrigued me how quiet the 'X' section of that forum is, especially when compared to this one for example.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Raj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: BMW festival @ Gaydon (14th August)

Post by Raj » Thu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

If you do head down deffo stop by and say hello. I'm not actually a member of BMWCCGB so not on the official X section.