Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

west london meet Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex,

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
jason@bwchiptune

Re: west london meet Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex,

Post by jason@bwchiptune » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

watch out that he dose not hang him self on the bike rack when hes on the ladder washing your car

it is a bit high for him don't you think

as for the asian price for the detachable tow bar,the corner shop charges 20-30% more,is this what you mean mate
PERFORMANCE TUNING REMAPS,DIAGNOSTICS,SERVICE & REPAIRS
TUNING DEALERS ACROSS THE UK
DYNO DYNAMICS ROLLING ROAD
http://www.bwchiptune.co.uk
http://www.bwautorepairs.co.uk

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:01 pm

[quote=""jason@bwchiptune""]watch out that he dose not hang him self on the bike rack when hes on the ladder washing your car

it is a bit high for him don't you think

as for the asian price for the detachable tow bar,the corner shop charges 20-30% more,is this what you mean mate[/quote]
Only if you then barter an 80% discount
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""x555""]Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:[/quote]
Come on mate you don't wanna see my dirty car surely :D Same as last time no changes a few more stone chips, my detailing man still hasn't sorted her out :poke:[/quote]
Just seen this mate.......you'll have to crack the whip mate he must be slacking :lol: come to think of it i haven't heard much from him since his Newcastle session ......did he make it back alive :rofl:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:18 pm

[quote=""x555""][quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""x555""]Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:[/quote]
Come on mate you don't wanna see my dirty car surely :D Same as last time no changes a few more stone chips, my detailing man still hasn't sorted her out :poke:[/quote]
Just seen this mate.......you'll have to crack the whip mate he must be slacking :lol: come to think of it i haven't heard much from him since his Newcastle session ......did he make it back alive :rofl:[/quote]
I heard he is alive but barely :-)
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 pm

He feels guilty he spent too much money... on designer shirts!!! :lol:
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 am

[quote=""Sanj""]He feels guilty he spent too much money... on designer shirts!!! :lol:[/quote]

Yeah i know Sanj..............that end of line stuff at tk max can cost a fortune :rofl:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 am

Thought it was PoundStretcher??? :rofl:
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

Avtar

Post by Avtar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Gonna have to get down to Poundstretcher, get dressed for the next meet.
Current Drives:

Alpina D5 BiTurbo
E70 3.0sD SE (Sold)
E46 330 Convertible
Alpina B3 S BiTurbo (SOLD)

History:

E39 528 Sport, 530 Sport
E38 735 Sport
E36 318iS, 320, 325