Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My new 22" Kahn black wheels

Discuss your latest mods or ideas, and anything to do with the BMW X5 (E53).
Raj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: My new 22

Post by Raj » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

Hmm, not 100% sure but then I haven't seen them in the flesh.

I think the thing for me is that big rims and low profile tyres work really well when cars are lowered and sothe rims sit nicely into the arch.

As you say though, this is what modding is all about. I mod my cars to my tastes...so good on ya.

You should join up on EvoTechnik too (as we all love to mod cars).

BL02WAS

My new 22" Kahn black wheels

Post by BL02WAS » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:34 am

raj, no worries, but personally despise the carbon fibre decals, smoked lights etc et , really doesnt float my boat, plus i think the side steps break it up nicely :) as we all say, all about personal preference. with regards to the skinny tyres, my rolling circumference is literally 0.1 mm difference to the original rolling circumference of the standard 19" sport wheel. thus if i started adding thicker tyres etc then my speedo, gearing etc would be out which is a route best avoided. What wheels did yours come with as standard? because your tyre walls may be out as a result. i found an excellent web site for checking them. the matt blacks just look like brake dust build up in my opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk