Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E53 FACELIFT BUMPER REMOVAL

How-To articles ONLY go here.
Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: E53 FACELIFT BUMPER REMOVAL

Post by Sanj » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""]Else very nice I'll make sure I point Sanj to this if my bumper needs to come off for some reason.[/quote]

Pi$$ off!

I told him about this small pic post! 'I want to save space for the forum' - he says! Goody two-shoes! Teachers pet!

AW8/PVR expect a new best friend on Meet day... :roll:
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am

[quote=""Sanj""]
I told him about this small pic post! 'I want to save space for the forum' - he says! Goody two-shoes! Teachers pet!

AW8/PVR expect a new best friend on Meet day... :roll:[/quote]
You clowns :gfight:

Your not serious right because your photos are on Photobucket, this site is just pointing to that picture, so your not saving anything for this forum as the picture is not stored on this site.
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""Sanj""]

Your not serious right because your photos are on Photobucket, this site is just pointing to that picture, so your not saving anything for this forum as the picture is not stored on this site.[/quote]

@ Sanj .... i'm not there personal chauffeur now though am i fella. ;) :poke: ...thats it i'm gonna be rebelious now and put HUGE pics up :lol:

@Jig surely they would still slow the forum down though with loading etc ...right? ....i'm a grease monkey remember not a compunerd :poke:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm

[quote=""x555""]@ Sanj .... i'm not there personal chauffeur now though am i fella. ;)[/quote]

All change - they're bringing their cars down in the spirit of it being a CAR MEET (Jeegnesh) :poke:
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Bringing them down themselves, or on a trailer driven by............... :D :poke: :driving:
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

[quote=""X5Sport""]Bringing them down themselves, or on a trailer driven by............... :D :poke: :driving:[/quote]

Cheeky bugger! THEMSELVES honest! I have given AW8 a challenge - he has a pristine E53 pre-facelift in black, so he has something to live up to! He's not worried! :evil:

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

[quote=""x555""][quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""Sanj""]

Your not serious right because your photos are on Photobucket, this site is just pointing to that picture, so your not saving anything for this forum as the picture is not stored on this site.[/quote]
@Jig surely they would still slow the forum down though with loading etc ...right? ....i'm a grease monkey remember not a compunerd :poke:[/quote]
the loading occurs on your connection not the site so no issues don't need to be massive just little bigger is cool
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

[quote=""Sanj""][quote=""x555""]@ Sanj .... i'm not there personal chauffeur now though am i fella. ;)[/quote]

All change - they're bringing their cars down in the spirit of it being a CAR MEET (Jeegnesh) :poke:[/quote]
Need me to drive?

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""]Need me to drive?[/quote]

Arrhhhaaa! Question is, yours or mine! HOME JAMES!

For the record, happy to drive. :thumbsup:

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Get of my thread you a$$holes :punish: ....it took me ages to make that how-to (about a week with my speedy typing :rofl: ) and you two pair of turds are just clogging it up...even with the small pics ;)

Ohh BTW is this pic big enough for you two wingebags!!!!! :rofl:

INDIANA SANJ AND THE TEMPLE OF MANGO!!!

And here's a link to some accompanying music..... http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... 49&bih=777 enjoy :lol:

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm

BAN HIM!!!!!! You tart back to the land of the living???

He's better looking than me though!

Datataaaataaaa, datataaaataaaa.....

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Thought you might like that one fella :D what did you think of the music ;)

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 pm

I hate you! Underneat dee honey mee honey honey.... (sing along)!

One for the Meet Jon....?

nigelwall

Post by nigelwall » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Excellent, saved me hours of grovelling on my hands and Knees
Ref the park sensors, mine are round when viewed striaght on, are they compatable with the rectangular ones ? I bought some that are Rover/BMW part number 602 277 change the rear one with no sucess.
Any inf would be much appreciated.

dirtymonkey29
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by dirtymonkey29 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Bumping this so I can find it easier when I come to do my front sensor when the weather gets warmer