Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Would anyone be interested in an XDrivers Stand at Enfield Pageant?

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
MarkyX6

Would anyone be interested in an XDrivers Stand at Enfield Pageant?

Post by MarkyX6 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Hi there,
I normally go to the Pageant with my Focus RS, but I don't think I will be able to this year.

That gave me a thought regarding this site. Would anyone be interested in attending an XDrivers stand at the pageant?

It is held on the second Bank Holiday weekend in May (Sat to Mon), and has a huge range of vehicles from vintage to modern day, as well as quite a big Autojumble. This years dates are the 24th to 26th May.

The best day is normally the Sunday, but the tickets allow you to go on all three, and they are insisting that Clubs do agree to have attendees on both the Sunday and Monday, but they don't need to be the same vehicles.

The best part of it is that the tickets are free, and normally allow the driver and occupants to enter the Pageant as well.

The standard Car Club stand size is 10 vehicles, and the Pageant is held at the Playing Fields, Great Cambridge Road, Enfield,Middlesex, EN1 3PL. The deadline for applying for this year is

The web site address is http://www.whitewebbsmuseum.co.uk/html/ ... geant.html.

We would have to apply by the 18th April.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and if we can get enough numbers, I can sort it out.

Regards

Mark