Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

west london meet Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex,

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Avtar

Re: west london meet Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex,

Post by Avtar » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

NIcely done Sanj, that new iPhone does a good job (in the right hands of course).
Current Drives:

Alpina D5 BiTurbo
E70 3.0sD SE (Sold)
E46 330 Convertible
Alpina B3 S BiTurbo (SOLD)

History:

E39 528 Sport, 530 Sport
E38 735 Sport
E36 318iS, 320, 325

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:42 pm

[quote=""Avtar""]NIcely done Sanj, that new iPhone does a good job (in the right hands of course).[/quote]

No buddy, that was my old but reliable Canon - nothing special no but OK. Better than the iPhone at taking shots.
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Looks like the weather held out for you guys :thumbsup:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:50 pm

I know we have been banging on about Minda's new arrival which is lovely btw but i have to say that Avtars in those(rubishly taken pics :poke: )looks an absaloute peach :thumbsup: ....loving them wheels i toyed with getting some for my e53 but wasn't sure how they would look!
Did you get a good turn out in the end fella's?

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:47 pm

There was Jig in his car (not the BMW), Avtar, Minda and myself in the X5's. Jason and another tuning guy were in their pre-facelift E53's. 5hep had his M3 convertible there. The rest of the gang comprised of a lot of 3 series guys with new and old shape models, tourers, 328s and the M3 derivatives. There were two others there, a 530d which was an exact replica of an M5 (he bought it without seeing it, advertised in Belfast for £13k) and then the 750i - this thing was modded with £20k worth of stuff - springs, alloys, interior, audio, etc!

The weather was dry but by 7pm (when it started) we were pushing the light factor. Most turned up 8pm onwards and it got too dark to take decent shots. Plus it started to get a bit nippy...

Both E70's are awsome - Minda's smells lovely, with that new car smell, the new iDrive, upgraded audio (BMW OEM). He's got the MSport with 20's and Avtar's is the very rare SE with a colour-coded Aero kit. Stonking cars and probably rubbed the 3 series guys up the wrong way - hence why they didn't talk to us! :rofl:
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 am

Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:

5hep

Post by 5hep » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Goodnight out even if it was a trek

Some very nice and also weird looking cars about.

The 2 e70's look :thumbsup: and still not sure which one I prefer, either SE or Msport :?
Faded Carbon Black'ish 3.0d Exclusive / Abarth 500 Esseesse

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 pm

[quote=""x555""]Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:[/quote]

You've already answered that one! His turn but I'm driving - he's paying! :rofl:

Minda

Post by Minda » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 am

[quote=""5hep""]Goodnight out even if it was a trek

Some very nice and also weird looking cars about.

The 2 e70's look :thumbsup: and still not sure which one I prefer, either SE or Msport :?[/quote]

Got to agree with you 5hep some very nice cars indeed, and avtars x looked stunning, i didn't get a real look over it due to me late arrival but the aero kit really makes a big difference :thumbsup:

Trek+Nice car = Great drive home :rofl:
Current 2010 BMW X5 40d Msport E70FL 2014 BMW 435d Cab 2016 Mercedes Vito 119 Sport LWB

Minda

Post by Minda » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 am

Hey Sanj just noticed
Minda’s pile of rubbish!
Bet i know who put you up to that :voodoo:
:rofl:
Current 2010 BMW X5 40d Msport E70FL 2014 BMW 435d Cab 2016 Mercedes Vito 119 Sport LWB

jason@bwchiptune

Post by jason@bwchiptune » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 am

thanks to all who came down and made it a great night

there was cars from

bmwowner.com
evotechnik.net
performancebmwmag.com
bimmerforums.co.uk

the 7 is going to be in performance bmw mag next month
PERFORMANCE TUNING REMAPS,DIAGNOSTICS,SERVICE & REPAIRS
TUNING DEALERS ACROSS THE UK
DYNO DYNAMICS ROLLING ROAD
http://www.bwchiptune.co.uk
http://www.bwautorepairs.co.uk

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 am

[quote=""x555""]Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:[/quote]
Come on mate you don't wanna see my dirty car surely :D Same as last time no changes a few more stone chips, my detailing man still hasn't sorted her out :poke:
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

jason@bwchiptune

Post by jason@bwchiptune » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:27 am

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""x555""]Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:[/quote]
Come on mate you don't wanna see my dirty car surely :D Same as last time no changes a few more stone chips, my detailing man still hasn't sorted her out :poke:[/quote]

maybe he needs a step ladder or that bike rack getting in the way?

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 am

[quote=""jason@bwchiptune""][quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""x555""]Who's turn is it to drive to Bristol ? or are you both bringing your cars.............just thinking that it would be nice to see Jigs for a change :poke: :whistle:[/quote]
Come on mate you don't wanna see my dirty car surely :D Same as last time no changes a few more stone chips, my detailing man still hasn't sorted her out :poke:[/quote]

maybe he needs a step ladder or that bike rack getting in the way?[/quote]
Waiting for you to locate an Asian priced detachable tow :thumbsup:

You reckon Sanj would put the bike rack on his beloved :rofl:
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

jason@bwchiptune

Post by jason@bwchiptune » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

what out that he dose not hang him self on the bike rack when hes on the ladder washing your car

it is a bit high for him dont you think

as for the asian price for the detachable tow bar,the corner shop charges 20-30% more