Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

One Liners

Jokes and humour! Keep it clean(ish) folks!
bayrak

One Liners

Post by bayrak » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:53 pm

1) A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

2) I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a train. He was chuffed to bits.

3) I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin... 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it... I thought to myself, these b*g**rs have lost the plot.

4) I was at a cashpoint yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance. Not being one to disappoint I pushed the old dear over.

5) A new middle east crisis erupted last night as Dubai Television was refused permission to broadcast 'The Flintstones'. A spokesman for the channel said.... 'A claim was made that people in Dubai would not understand the humour, but we know for a fact that people in Abu Dhabi Do.'

6) My son's been asking me for a pet spider for his birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!! B*ll*cks to this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

7) Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

8] I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone. "Morning." I said. "No" he replied, "just having a sh*t."

9) My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, ‘I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.’ I bought her a scale.

10) Went around to a friends house today. His wife was sat there with their newborn baby. She asked if I’d like to wind it.... I thought that was a bit harsh so I gave it a dead leg instead.

11) Saw my mate outside the Doctor's today looking really worried. What's the matter?" I asked. "I've got the big C," he said. "What, cancer?"
"No, dyslexia."

12)I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

13) A Scottish paedophile has raised a dispute with eBay. He claims that the Wii GameBoy he received isn't what he was expecting.

Smile :driving:

MJim

Re: One Liners

Post by MJim » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Had me in hysterics!!! :rofl:
Current: 40d M Sport, deep sea blue, oyster, 19in
Spare: VW Golf V5

History: TVR Chimera 5.0
First Car: Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9