Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Fuse Number Needed

Discuss your latest mods or ideas, and anything to do with the BMW X5 (E53).
Denis O

Fuse Number Needed

Post by Denis O » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Here I am enjoying the cloud in Greece at present and about to take a fishing trip to the Epirus region and hoping to catch some nice wild brown trout. Feeling in positive frame of mind I'm taking the 12v fridge which I can plug into the rear cigar lighter sockets.

Tested both this afternoon and neither are working so I'm guessing fuse. Anyone know which 1 covers these as my handbook is back in blighty. At a stretch I can use the 1 in the back of the centre arem rest but would rather use the tailgate jobbies.

Thanks chaps and chapesses.
06 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC
05 Mercedes SL350

X MAN

Re: Fuse Number Needed

Post by X MAN » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Fuse 83, rear fuse box, 20 amp fuse

Additional sockets in luggage area.
05 X5 3.0d
Mods:H/s wheel.F/mirrors.Lumbar.Compass-remote r/v mirror.Rem ctrl.Bins holder.T90 Telestart.20"168's.Arches.Titan grills.Skid plate. P/O load floor.R/seat e/b/rest.R/blinds.H/rear seats.is r/bumper trim.chrome dials.car key mem.intravee.DSP.RV Cam.Dbl glazing.Ski bag,Rear blower

Denis O

Re: Fuse Number Needed

Post by Denis O » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 am

Thanks to X-Man the trout will now be fresh when we get back to the hotel. 1 new 20amp fuse and both sockets working again.

Ta muchly.
06 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC
05 Mercedes SL350